Wednesday, September 24, 2003

lil reunion...



Last night, I met my old pals back in college @ DLSU. I went to get sumkinda refund but I ended up having fun with them. Its really amazing that they still havent changed a bit. They're carefree laughter has always fascinated me. They refreshed me with the latest chika practically about anything. I found out what's happening at our Accountancy Dept. Its really surprising. Anyway, I wont share that coz its highly confidential. Moving on, I miss the old lifestyle. It makes my mind at ease just being with them since they're really fun to be with. As for my gullible personality or let us just say my generous personality, I ended up treating them for dinner. It is simply because I'm earning and they really deserve a treat. I relayed some updates regarding our batch. I even given them sample of the real-world-situation. I mean how's life at office. The work, compensation, and all those stuff. Well, practically I've enjoyed my night. Thanks to Kikay, Allen, Miggs, Maine, and Claire. I wish you good luck on the upcoming CPA board. Kick ass!

No comments: