Monday, September 22, 2014

The quick escape

Perhaps this is the quickest international flight i've been. But for some reason i find it too long. Maybe im not into high humidity. Perhaps because i sweat a lot. the irony of them all is it was relaxing but more of temporary thing. Exhaustion took its course after.

Bangkok is not the same as before. It was more fun then. Maybe because i flew alone. Maybe its more fun travelling with friends and sharing experiences together. It might be because i've been to bangkok before that it doesnt add a new spice to this travel.

Singapore for me lost its charm. I used to love Orchard with all those shops lined up beside each other. Again my theory is because i flew solo. And it was eroded by "Central" elements.

But come to think of it. I did achieve what i wanted on this trip. Just a quick  escape from work. Also i was trying to redeem my kf points. Try my newly issued priority pass is another reason. And above all i was also doing A3 miles run. Yes  that is the truth. My goal and sole purpose is to achieve Star Alliance Gold by January 2015. TV is travel culminated my Blue Status in Aegean's Miles & Bonus.

As expected, I did blow up my budget which means tighter measure for the month ahead.  But it was all worth it. Good fun but in a different way.

I can go back and continue spreading joy to the world :)...

No comments: