Friday, October 1, 2010

Note to Self: Grow UP and Stop Annoying People

There are things that you never realise that you've done wrong until you heard it from someone. What makes it more disturbing is when you hear it indirectly. I tend to rationalise that the way I normally behave is influenced by how I interact socially. I know for a fact that I've been quite reserved when I am not with the people am not comfortable with. Social space has always been an issue I believe. I rarely trust any random stranger to just spill out the real me.

Personality clashes far too many times and never meant to annoy closest of friends. The way they react on such occasions can be devastating. As my intentions are to please everyone and make them smile. I guess I have to put a fencing barrier and position myself properly.

Just an open note to self. Not in anyway directed to anyone. I probably would think the person won't read this anyway.

Two cents for drawing this up and making my Friday send-off to long-weekend much problematic. I know I just need a drink or two and this will fly-off like a floating balloon.

No comments: