Friday, February 2, 2007

treat urself with a cake! life can be a piece of cake anyway..

I always live by a new hope when every bit of problems used to pile up. Got this motto of having a new beginning when I have chance to renew and start anew. I know this is out of context. But I can say life is a piece of cake! We can all live to be happy. Make our lives better by simplicity. Too much work can worsen our mood and make us ugly. Well, I know I just finished one of my audit clients. And I want to feel fresh and look good. I want to think of all the deadlines as something that will be eventually finished at the end of the day. Don't mind about how we're going to survive as long as we feel happy and satisfied about how we live our life everyday.

For the above reason, I bought a chocolate yummy cake for myself. I know its Friday and I know that I got tons of workload undone. But just treting yourself with something that would make you happy would really be a priceless thing coz you feel light despite this horrible job. I know that this will add a few pounds but if that will make me happy, then my conscience says that I'll go for it!

See the picture to see what I mean.. Cheers!

No comments: