Friday, July 29, 2005

Improve PRC, Please...

Yesterday, I went to PRC with Jing and Roi. As early as 8:30 I was already getting my picture taken since they need 2 passport-size and 1x1 picture with name tag on it. Then, right after that we went straight to PRC. Already finished accomplishing the Oath Form and already got it meter-stamped. In search for Window 27, we experienced a hassle snake-like queue that seems to be in a havoc. I can't find which way to go since people are scattered everywhere. After awhile, we already found the right window but not the right woman, who (without any reason at all) becomes angry at me demanding me to get my papers done before going to her window. To add to her rotten mischievous ways, after processing my papers (which at that time I still don't know if she already finished doing it) she blatantly asked me what am I still doing there when I should clearly go to the next window and I'm blocking her way. Shesh.. Without controlling my emotions, I blurted out words that a professional shouldn't do. I said that she should have told me that everything's okay and I may proceed to window blah-blah (in sort of nice way). My blood pressure quickly rose to the its peak. It quickly occured to me that these people are government workers and I can't help but regain the stereotype that they are stubborn idiots who really hate their job (ouch! too harsh..). Anyway, there's a lot of improvement that should be done to PRC. Since their clients are prospective professionals and professionals itself, they should be treating them as one. Moreover, sad to say the place is too crowded and so small that clearly suggest discomfort and annoyance. You may not even know where you're headed. Plus the forefront personal should be polite and know how to deal with people. It really pisses anyone if they will experience something like what I went into. So, I urgently request the administration of PRC to improve their service and everything else.

No comments: