Friday, July 29, 2005

Fengshui Horoscope

Due to boringsome, I tried answering one of the forwards I received. Just plain curious to the result of the horoscope. After answering couple of questions ranging the first letter of my initial to my favorite color, inasmuch as I want to think that its absurd, I tend to agree on my result somehow. Here's how ma' result look like:

You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the one you love. You try to enjoy your life to the maximum and your lovelife is soon to blossom. You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experience for good. Your life will take on a direction, it will seem hard at time but will be the best thing for you, you will be glad for the change. You like adventure. You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reversed.

Well basically, the first portion is somewhat okay with me. And probably I could accept the third sentence. I'm actually afraid of the change he's talking about on the fourth sentence. On the last sentence, I don't know what you mean by reversed. Hmm.. That I'm not loyal to my lover(watta term!!)? Or you may say that I have a reverse treatment for them in a special kinda way. I prefer the latter of course.

No comments: