Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Paycheck



Have it ever crossed your mind the idea of knowing what's gonna happen in the future? What if there's such a thing as an equipment that could foresee what's ahead of you? I think that would be superbly awesome! For one, you wouldn't have to work your ass of to get rich. It would be just a glitch and you have for yourself the winning combination for tomorrow's lottery.



Well, just the other day I've watched this movie "Paycheck". Mr. John Woo directed this movie that's why the concept is so damn good. It gives us an idea regarding all of those that I've said above. But come to think of it, its never good that you're looking ahead of what's gonna come into your life. A dictum always says that you just cross the bridge when you get there. Sound fair enough for me. And its like cheating your life if you would peek into the future. It takes away the fun of living your life and encountering your loopholes in life. Well just my two cents. Oops! I was reminded I have to do tons of Management Letter for our clients. Cyah...

No comments: