Thursday, April 15, 2004

Almost there...



I was getting a lil bit hysterical awhile ago simply because my last client for this busy season can't seem to meet the deadline. I started the fieldwork early this April and some of their schedules won't tie up with the trial balance. Anyway, I was really amazed because I was expecting this financial statement to be tentative.



The feeling is triumphant in a way and also frustrating on the otherhand. The busy season is almost over. Come tomorrow, the deadline would put to an end such horrific experience. Though I described it as such, it can't be compared to the things I've learned this busy season. More details when its "technically" finished.



Now that I am just waiting for the printed financial statements to be finished. I still feel a certain anxiety and a feeling of dismay since two of our financial statements are under Post QC. There might still be a chance that changes might occur. Plus this would give demerit to our partner. Anyway, we're almost there. Little footsteps before reaching our destiny. I feel a bit fulfilled. Though physically I am burnt and extremely exhausted, I can still say that it paid-off after all.

No comments: