Tuesday, March 23, 2004

The Butterfly Effect



Even if its busy season here at SGV it doesn't stop me from watching movies that are really striking. Saw the trailer of this movie a month ago. It give me a cold trail of curiousity and i wanted to figure out what's the real score. The movie is about going back to any written part in your life with the ability to change the actions that you've done. Of course, it's plausible to know that if you alter your past life it would definitely affect the life you're living at the moment. It's an entertaining movie and at the same time the idea is just awesome but still... its fiction.



Come to think of it, i would love to go back in time and make alterations in my life. But the big question is the effect it could result because of such alterations. For one, maybe i would try to change my degree and get a more exciting course. Not that i resent what i do now but i long for excitement in the field that i'll be working on. Moreover, i would have to go back on the time i started smoking. I wouldn't be influenced by others. That's beneficial. Hmm.. Or maybe i would even go to the time when I was still in college. Probably, do more exciting stuff. There are things that i haven't done that i couldn't do now. The fun stuff. Hehe



Anyway, nuff with all the illusions. I'm contented with my life and how I'm living it. But it's pretty good wondering about what will happen if you did this or didn't do that. Life is left to be lived for us to commit such mistakes. For us to know the solutions. For us to be stronger on such circumstances. And we live to learn.

No comments: