Friday, October 3, 2003

Ally Mcbeal's Quotable Quotes



Sometimes there is no point in the truth if the only thing it will do is cause pain.



Sometimes when you hold out for everything, you end up with nothing





Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and makeup, listen to a love song, I smile and feel good because I know that it still works, if not for me, at least for others.



Never trust a second thought. When there is two, there is three. You willend up thinking forever.



Whoever said that there is plenty of fish in the sea was lying. Sometimes there is only one fish. Trust me.



Sometimes the one you love turns out to be the one who hurts you the most, and sometimes the friend who takes you into his arms and cries when you cry turns out to be the love you never knew you wanted.



Why do we close our eyes when we sleep? When we cry? When we imagine? When we kiss? This is because the most beautiful things in the world are unseen.

No comments: