Monday, August 11, 2003

on being workaholic

well i guess this is it. for the past coupla weeks ive been working my ass of. no time for movies, gimix, and stuff.

two consec days of overtime in a week. Now that i have a client (DBP-Daiwa), im sure ill be working doubly hard this time! a trace of workaholic in that case. anyway, im outta money and i think i shoulda start saving this time. my 21st bday is up and coming. so better save myself some moolah or i can't treat my fam and friends. and to think i havnt bought myself somethin special. i wanna new fone, new discman, new computer, etc.



again, i havnt found time to spare to jot a thing or two about how my life has been. most of the time during weekends either im surfin the net too busy not to blog nor check my mail. or if not, im watchin tv. btw, ive seen amazing race. and its not that bad. its actually exciting. for the bad part, ive watch the eagles vs archers. too bad we didnt win. watda heck, we're tired of winning anyway. just finished 'the street lawyer' by mr grisham. he's really an awesome writer. keeps me dragging myself to finish the book. right now im reading 'the partner'.



so i guess, this is it for me. ill be getting ready in a minute. pretty excited with my new out-of-office work. ill just blog if i have the luxury of time. see you then...

No comments: