Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Hi everyone! Missed blogging for the past few days... This rainy season really get me a lil tired and bored. I was literally sleeping all day long. Til now I haven't watched "Matrix Reloaded". Geevee even told me I'm a loser. Watda Heck! I don't care. I don't wanna get sick and spoil my lil vacation here. Yeah! I'm having a time off for awhile. I'm really stressed out after the board exam. I'm really happy I passed but got frustrated because my lowest was Auditing Theory. I really tried harder but I didn't get a high grade. Anyhow, I passed...

I really find my home comforting! Last few days, I've been staying at my pad (burgundy penthouse) but suddenly I become tired of living there. When I feel hungry I need to go down to 7-11 to buy something whereas when I'm at home I can just attack the fridge and pig-out whatever I want. Plus its really expensive living independently. But you know? I will really miss the old hangout place. My roomies and of course, the pad itself. So many memories were created... After 8 months (its really been that long), I'll be going back home.

Well, right now, I'm here at paranaque (my home). I couldnt ask for more. I have someone to cook my food whenever I want. I could watch so many movies whenever i wish. And of course, my parents are not here @ this time, so I can connect to the internet all @ the same time.

Next week would already be June! I plan to remake my resume and to get ready for tons of interview. I should also be ready for the requirements needed to register as a professional (nax!). Next week, I plan to go to the BIG FOUR Auditing Firms, namely: SGV & Co, Joaquin Cunanan & Co, Punongbayan & Araullo, Inc, and Layamananghaya & Co. Good thing, they're all located around Ayala Ave.

Hmm... whatelse is new? Oww... I'm currently looking for a girlfriend! Hahaha! So if you find me cute or anything, just post a comment and I'll get you!! hehehe Seriously, I am really desperate :) Nyahaha... Btw, I'm also planning to subscribe for a new phone. My plan is to get a Nokia 6800 for 14000 (Plan 1800). Kinda expensive but I think its worth the spending. My fone really sucks big time. When I get a new Nok, I'll throw it as hard as I could outside the window of Burgundy! jk.

No comments: