Tuesday, May 13, 2003

damn it! the taxation exam is really freaking me out

maybe because of that i may not be able to pass the board

but still i have high hopes for my answers

i reviewed them meticuliously

MAS, TOA, and AT are fairly done

i know i did my best

am just hoping i answered correctly

anyhow, next week would be less difficult than the first batch



now lets talk about my plans regarding my career

hmm.. i plan to enjoy first my first month of being a bum-bum!

i think it would be cool since i dont have to worry about anything

then im going to apply for a job on an auditing firm

then life goes on...

hope to meet a lot of friends on work

hope to meet her there

hope to finally feel the sense of fulfillment

but i always question myself

when would i feel complete

i mean if i pass the board exam

there would be a degree of fulfillment on my part

but would it finally pay-off?

maybe not

it would finally pay-off when i get my first pay check



i will surely miss my friends back in college

my number one crush!

she'll surely be successful in life

she's smart and i know she'll make it

but i really really miss her company

sometimes i question myself and destiny

why such thing ever happened to me

why did i fall for her

why not other people...

i dont exactly know if she understands my situation here

but til now i think weve drifted apart

after couple of years, i will reckon every single moment w/ her

and what happened to our friendship

then prolly am going to resent everything ive done

is it me?

well i dont know

and as far as i know i did it for myself

i just dont want to feel devasted and all

i dont want to feel the guilt of not saying whats in my heart



i want to move on

i met someone on the chatroom

she's really cool and amazing

a girl who really knows what she's talking about

really had a fun time talking to her

but the frustrating thing is

she has a special someone

i dunno why life is treating me this way

the first time i fell in love

the girl's already taken

and when i found an opportunity

i crossed the boarderline of friendship

and now... history repeats itself

talk about tough luck!



anyway, life revolves

and as clouds roll by

we find moments to share

and i will definitely tell in this blog of mine

the whole thing that's happening to me

til then..

and i keep on blogging...

No comments: