Monday, February 3, 2003

long time no blog...

im here at burgundy

can't sleep

just finished studying practical acctg 1

im supposed-to-be-sleeping but im not

my room8s are still playing cards

anyway, i just graduated last saturday

it was one helluva event...

i was really excited back then.

now i got to feel the feeling of triumph

ive succeeded on one of my endeavors

which is of course graduating on time

even though i didnt get any honors

i am still damn proud to graduate w/o failing any subjects

am happy that my parents are proud of me

we went to westin plaza after the graduation

right now, i vow to study harder for my board

i want to have a place on the top20 on our board exam

again, i have to unleash my determined and hardworking side of my personality... :)

No comments: