Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Mariah Carey Live in Sydney performing "The Elusive Chanteuse Show"

10 November 2014, Mariah Carey returned to Sydney this time performing at Qantas Credit Union Arena, which was located in the heart of Sydney, Australia. In January 2013, she performed in Allphones Arena; Unfortunately I left my mobile phone at home and I wasn't able to capture any clips.

The show started half an hour later than expected but it was one helluva concert and in my opinion, it was her best performance I've seen from here in the total 3 concerts I've been at. The first one was back in Manila about November 2012 from recollection.

Setlist for her Sydney concert is below:
01. Fantasy
02. Touch My Body
03. Emotions
04. Cry.
05. Fly Like A Bird
06. My All
07. Heartbreaker
08. #Beautiful
09. Breakdown
10. I Know What You Want
11. It's Like That
12. Crybaby
13. The Roof
14. Obsessed
15. Don't Forget About Us
16. I'm That Chick
17. Honey
18. Thirsty
19. Hero
20. Supernatural
21. We Belong Together

Here are some clips I've uploaded in YouTube, be sure to watch and click like :)

Fantasy

Touch My Body

Emotions


Cry.

Fly Like A Bird

My All

#Beautiful

Breakdown; I Know What You Want;
It's Like That; Cry Baby

The Roof; Obsessed;
Don't Forget About Us

Honey

Hero

We Belong Together

No comments: