Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Not afraid to shine...

This is it. I have been given a very important task and this will be a key role for me in the Commerce World. I had mentioned before that I would be joining a new team in Strathfield. Yes, that's the new company I am working for.

The Financial Controller left and now its is my time to shine. The designation hasn't been formalised yet. But still it keeps me closer to that role, at least.

I will not dwell much on specifics as I have just started today. My thoughts are of course, it feels good to lead once again. I have a team of 6. And I am reviewing processes and improving month-end reports and Appendix 4D. I would then be closely be working with the CFO and of course, the auditors at HY and YE. Might be a challenge cos there's a 360-turn from the culture from Clear Care. But then again, it would be easy for me to deal with them cos I have good inter-personal skills, so i think.

Hooray for me! I can see a brighter future ahead now. Still keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: