Monday, April 6, 2009

mixed alcoholic beverage for my crazy state of mind

Margarita. Mojito. Chardonnay. Shiraz. Corona. Stephen's beer (forgot what its called). Rum Coke. Fanta Vodka. Tequila. Double Black. And others that I couldn't even remember. These had been my drinks for the past 72 hours. I know I shouldn't but it has to be done. Lots of up's and down's lately. Lots of people involved. It's just to crazy to even dwell about it.

Thursday was fun. Ate at Hurricane - the best ribs in Sydney. Too flustered with work. Ironic that I have this zest for work but too much to worry about on the next day.

Friday was good and bad. Bad cos I got a late night email (after coming from our end of busy season event -EOBS) from both my client and the engagement partner. I think I inadvertently made an error on their accounts. But before that I was all happy: (a) EOBS partey!; (2) after party with my friends and it seems that MQH chart has been good and within my level of expectation.

Saturday is another drunken night. Happy cos its fun in Oxland but then again - MQH level is dropping way down. But what the hell - we played pool and the night was too good to us.

Sunday's more relaxing given the fact that one hour was added due to DST. Though had a bit of hangover but still I was able to achieve 'Zen'. Read a book in Bondi. Enjoyed my time alone. Reflect. Silence is the best relaxing tool. But tonight, MQH chart went to an all-time low of 0.1 points. Hence I hafta get rid of it. Chucked it in the bin and its over.

On the Up-side of all the dramatic charts, I was able to get 2 business class plane fare back home. I might stay in Sing for a bit. Then right now, am planning to book some holiday plans ~ Hanoi, Bali or Kuala Lumpur. I hope I can afford at least 2 places. This should be sometime in June. I just love SingAir for the discounted miles redemption. I will not pay a cent for the fare.

Perfect way to end the weekend.

No comments: