Sunday, February 8, 2009

weekend couch potato

I feel like I was lost for a long long time just because i haven't blogged for couple of days. Maybe its because of the sudden rush of emotions that i wasn't able to pour through? Its so bad that the weather is extremely hot this weekend that I stayed at home. The only chance of going out was last night to watch a movie. Then ten seconds when I am about to leave the apartment my friends changed their mind that they wanted to stay at home and play mahjong. Either I was too lazy to go travel 6 stations away vs. 1 station or I just set my mind to watch Underworld 3. I then decided to watch continuously episode after episode of Brothers & Sisters. Hence I slept overly late and woke up mid-day. Left my Azureus downloading and got myself a treat of 2 more episodes to watch and Grey's Anatomy as well. Now that I am about to finish watching the goodies I've downloaded, I realised that the whole afternoon is almost finished. Time to go to mass. Grocery. Call family at home and before you know it, its time to whine about how short the weekend was. And blame it on me for not doing more outdoor activities. And feeling this uncertainty of being alone. Forgive me for this pointless stupid entry but this is one of those days that I have loosen screw and just don't feel good about everything. Good thing I've got Domino's, Coke and my beloved TV shows to watch...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best :)

http://naszesydney.blogspot.com/

Beverly said...

whattalife!! aussieng aussie!

rondz said...

hehe... ok lang yan. matatapos din busy season and you can enjoy it afta! :)