Monday, May 5, 2008

Perth, Sickie Habit, Loneliness and COP

Perth.

I wasn't able to comeback at yah regarding how great my vacation on Perth was. It was really a relaxing environment. Great weather. Friendly people. Nice food. Peaceful place to settle in.

I had the most incredible vacation this year. Thanks to Roi and Ghie for the company. At least now, I'm ready to deal with all AWS archiving, GAMx migrating, stat accounts and the coming of slack season??

I will surely post pictures of Western Australia soon. From what I recall, we had tons of pictures of Cottesloe beach, Swan Valley (winery), King's park (glass bridge and the city view) and random wacky pictures of the city of Perth.

Sickie Habit.

Not so much of a sickie but two Mondays in a row I have to say I'm sick just to get away with my personal errands. First Monday sickie cos I'm still in Perth. Second and most recent Monday sickie is because I had an house inspection and suddenly all parts of my body seems to ache (with all the cleaning and rubbish removal). I was too flat out to go to office.

Loneliness.

Well, cos I'm so lazy today. I was just browsing through 10,000 pictures saved on my Lacie. It brought back memories at home with family, friends and all dear people in the Philippines. It brought sudden loneliness to me. I quickly looked for something to drink and ended up opening my Shiraz Cabernet Merlot from Houghton (WA).

COP.

Wanna thank you guys for a splendid COP! *Ghie, Ruby, Dith and Bevs* It was so random and i was really surprised. I didn't open the rose' just yet... we shall drink it here at my place soon. And bevs happy birthday again! your candle is so cool!!

No comments: