Thursday, May 11, 2006

@ sg airport

im here at singapore airport. just killing time off. ive been here for about 5 days already and what can i say? theres a lot of place to visit here. given the scarcity of resources, i really have to select my destination. sentosa, i must say is the most fun place to be. although i havent been to the gmax thingey where there is a human slingshot. i got turned-off because of what happened in the local news that one of its rubbers snapped. although theres no fatality, its still dangerous as i see it. i have to return to my story in awhil as my boss is already finished checking his email. i will relay to you my 5-day adventure here. i have to go back to the philippines today but i will go back next week i think. hopefully, and i cross my fingers, with accompany. as he said that he might not accompany me in DG.

No comments: