Tuesday, January 17, 2006

the ghost of contex

Just last week, we went to subic to witness the physical inventory count of my client. Apparently, the office building was already isolated. Upon knowing the reason why it seems so silent in the area and why many workers do not stay up that late, it already gave me the creeps. As inquired, there was a rape-murder case in which the body was not yet located to date. Rumors that a white lady comes at night and appears to its visitor came to my knowledge. And this was the cause of too much paranoia that I haven't had a chance to take my well-deserved rest after the tedious count of the company's inventories. We experienced sudden banging of the door, foot steps from the basement, and hard slamming of the basement door (which we cannot logically relate to any factors, at all). Such an experience is really unforgettable and worth blogging for.

No comments: