Sunday, June 15, 2003

Really have no time to jot a thing or two on my bloggie this past week. Anyway, I'm quite busy accomplishing the requirements in SGV & Co. By the way, I was accepted already. I signed last Monday. I was interviewed by Sir Mark, a senior associate, who is really fun to talk with. It turned out that I was the one interviewing him regarding his job experiences. Last Wednesday, I went to SSS to correct the name entered on their records. I saw my name on the list that the OCS have prepared and t'was Donald rather than Ronald. Shesh... So I went all the way to SSS Manila branch just to correct the records and to find out that it was accurate all the time. goddamit OCS! Then i went to NBI to apply for a clearance and the queue was so long that i ended up almost finishing the book "all i really need to know i learned from kindergarten". T'was really an exhausting day!!!

No comments: